Troy Bilt, Super Tomahalk, Model 11389, 8Hp, Serial # WB34919, Need Parts Manual

Old 10-10-10, 02:29 PM
S
Upvotes: 0
Received 0 Upvotes on 0 Posts
Troy Bilt, Super Tomahalk, Model 11389, 8Hp, Serial # WB34919, Need Parts Manual

New here, still havent even got the spell check to work yet. This is a new post , don't even know if I put it in the right place. Thanks for any help.This is an orginal Garden Way MFG unit, Ijust bought it and know it has a few minor issues. Cutting blades are either broken or so dull it is not doing what it could. main bearing are in fine shape takes 5 minutes to wind down. Could sure use some documentation.

Old 10-10-10, 05:48 PM
Hello sasquash5074,

This is the best I could do since this is a older unit;

- list# - PartsAndService - View Illustrated Parts Catalogues - ipl.cgi.v305 1 -

Click on the blue down arrow and select Troybuilt then click "Select a Product Line", Click the down arrow again and select "Chippers Shredders" (90 models) then click "Select Category". Now the last down arrow and your model number then "Select Model".

The main assembly is all that's shown......

Good Luck

Old 10-18-10, 07:57 AM
S
Thanks for the help.

This got me to the main chassie, Now I need to find the parts breakdown on the listed assy for W20301001, Actual chippe cyclinder assy. I am either going to have to make my own spacers or us the old ones, which are pretty wore out. Spacers are a 3/4OD roll pin stock with 1/2ID. Have looked on line for this material but can't seem to locate any.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Old 10-31-10, 01:54 PM
S
I gues by accident I started a new thread. I have found and have in hand a catalog for my model 88 and older and I think it covers most early models. The thread I started may be a good thing as I was looking at the old one that goes back to 06. I sure would like to find an area that covers this awesome piece of equipment. It may be old but still out peforms most new ones and cost a lot less. A little TLC and the right source for parts and it is a new machine. But I guess the only ones who ask are just looking for information and don't contribute. I guess I am old style and help others who in return pass it on. I guess I am a little frustrated with people, getting old I guess.

Search this Thread

Ask a Question
Question Title:
Description: